Pretend HK Money to teach kids about basic money skills – HKD 70 (postage included)
Learning how to identify and use money is an important skill to learn at an early age. I have created a set of pretend HK money for money recognition and identification. It also helps the kids to master the concepts of counting money with coins and notes.
There are many ways to use this set:
1) Match up the money picture cards to the corresponding money signs (or to the English and/or Chinese word cards for kids who can recognise words) (See picture).
2) Sorting the money cards into ascending order of value (See picture).
3) Mathematical activities e.g. how many ways to make $10
4) Dramatic play e.g. shopkeeper games, great way to practice lots of Maths skills while the kids are having fun.
What is included:
Money cards x40
Money sign cards x 10
English word cards x 13
Chinese word cards x 13
Blank cards x 5
– This activity is designed and handmade by myself.
– The cards are laminated for durability.
You can purchase this product from my shop .