These learning cards reinforce number recognition (1-100).
How to play:
1) Hand out the cards to the kids.
2) The kid with the “Start” card goes first and he/she reads the card “Who has 22.”
3) The kid who has 22 then reads the card “I have 22, who has 57”
4) The kid who has the “57” card reads his/her card as above and this continues until the circle is complete.
I used mine to play with the kids in my English playdates where we read out the numbers in 👉🏻English👈🏻. I also used them to play with J in 👉🏻Chinese👈🏻 so he can practice reading the numbers in Chinese.
This is a fun game that keeps everyone engaged reading the numbers. I especially designed some of the cards to focus on the numbers 6 and 9 (because J always mix them up).
What is included in this activity set?
– 28 learning cards (size: around 9.5cm x 13.5cm)
– This activity is designed and handmade by myself.
– Cards are laminated for durability.
Postage fee is included in the price, but for posting to HONG KONG only. If you live overseas please contact me FIRST before placing an order, so that I can calculate the shipping fee.
Thank you .